What is the Ideal Vacation Body?
If you look better in minimal clothes than you do covered up, you have achieved a great vacation body. This look is attained by minimal body fat. A lot of people look great with their clothes on, but much less impressive in swim wear. It is possible to have a lot of muscle and fill out a shirt well, but if you can’t see your abs then you won’t look your best in swim wear.
Attaining a Vacation Body will Make Your Face More Attractive as Well
A really nice benefit of lowering your body fat percentage is that it gives you a leaner square-jawed face as well. One of the reasons GQ models and Abercrombie Models get down to low body fat is to make their face more appealing. With women it emphasizes their cheek bones and gives them a model look. If you drop off 10-15 pounds of body fat in your quest to attain a vacation body, your face will definitely become more attractive.
The Simple 21 Day Program to a Vacation Body
Don’t let the simplicity here fool you… this program works. Here it is in a nutshell.
1) Perform at Least 1 Hour of Cardio Each Day for the 21 Days Before Your Vacation
2) Make Sure That At Least 20 Minutes of This Cardio is Intense
3) Don’t Eat Any Calories at All for 4 hours Before or 1 Hour After Your Cardio Workout
4) Figure Out The Ideal Weight Your Are Shooting For and Multiply it by 8. This Number is the Maximum Amount of Calories You Will Consume Each Day.
5) Grab a Cup of Plain Black Coffee if You Want Extra Energy for Your Workout
6) Hit the Weights as Much or as Little as You Like for These 21 Days
Lifting Weights is Secondary to Cardio When You Are Striving for a Vacation Body
Since your focus is losing body fat, you really don’t need to obsess over lifting weights hard during this time. If you have the energy to hit the weights hard, then go for it. If the low calories and cardio are wearing you out, then skip the lifting. Muscle tone is mainly a function of low body fat percentage. You will see very good muscle definition all over your body if you get your body fat low enough.
It Isn’t Easy to Get a Vacation Body, But it Is Simple!
I bet less than 1% of the population have ever worked out for at least an hour a day for 21 days in a row. The way I look at it is this… if you want to look better than 99% of the people out there then you will have to outwork 99% of the people. If you accomplish this 21 day stretch, I guarantee that you will be pumped about the results. You will also gain the confidence that comes with knowing that you are more self-disciplined than 99% …